Tuesday, September 05, 2006

September Chapter Meeting Details

FREE Lunch and parking!!!

Come join us to hear chapter president Keith Hoffman discuss Web 2.0 and the implications it has on content developers.

When? Wednesday, September, 27th 2006 (11:30am to 1:00pm)

Where? Monona Terrace (in the Hall of Fame room)

Who? All STC 4 Lakes members (and potential new members that want to check out STC and a local chapter meeting.)

PLEASE RSVP by posting a comment to this blog entry; we'd like to give a somewhat accurate count to the catering staff. All you need to do is post a comment stating that you can make it -- no name or other contact information is required (just leave an anonymous post). You can also RSVP by emailing the STC 4 Lakes board at board@stc4lakes.org.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can make it; see you then!

Chad Beery
IBM - Rational Software

Mark Clear said...

I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

Since I'm presenting, I probably should attend. So, I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. Please add another one to the tally. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. Thank you!

Amanda Byers said...

I'll be there! I hope to bring some coworkers with me.

Amanda Byers
Epic Systems Corporation

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. (Hi Amanada!)

Anonymous said...

I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there or be square

Anonymous said...

I will be there. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there, thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

I plan to be there, thanks! Please know that if I don't show it's due to an unplanned deadline.

Anonymous said...

Free lunch? Hell, yeah I'll be there. At least if I'm not in jail for failing to report for jury duty.

Mark Clear said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think I can make it!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I will attend.

Anonymous said...

I will attend.

europa said...

Eerst Europa Doelstellingen: De Ci2i Verzekering (Ci2i) zal het nummer een
gebrandmerkte pan Europese commoditized online verzekeringsmakelaar door 2010 zijn.

europa said...

Eerst Europa Doelstellingen: De Ci2i Verzekering (Ci2i) zal het nummer een
gebrandmerkte pan Europese commoditized online verzekeringsmakelaar door 2010 zijn.

Anonymous said...

I hope to be able to make it...thanks! -- Paul Ross, UW